Friday 27 June 2014

Summer Tag!!!





So it's summer here, there and everywhere. Well, not if you're in Australia at this moment in time :) But for the rest of the World the time has finally kicked in to enjoy some well deserved sunshine and all the beauty and fashion that comes with it. I recently found a blogger by the name of Emma's Beginning where she did her Summer Tag and invited everyone along to do the same if of course they want to. And so I'm one of those people who would like to join this circle :)

So let's crack on with some questions, shall we?


1. What’s your favourite summer nail polish?

When it comes to summer, I prefer to put light colours on my nails whereas in winter I tend to put darker colours. I've noticed I started to reach for the following colour ( picture below) 
quite often, so it's definitely my new favourite. It is a shimmery light purple colour that I 
think looks beautiful :)




2. What is your favourite lip colour this Summer?

Now.... I know I'm a girl and all that but looking at my make up storage shelf, I can honestly say I only have 3 lipsticks! How bad is that? I guess I'm just not a massive fan of lipsticks. But I made a deal with myself earlier this year that I will try to make some effort with my lips. haha! I'm hooked at the moment to this these lip sticks ( Rimmel London- picture below) but when I was in Superdrug the other week purchasing it and trying 5 different colours, I knew I could really only afford one stick at a time, you can imagine I went through hell trying to make that decision. But I finally chose one colour and I am loving it and by that I mean I wear it every day without reminding myself about my deal :D Just in case if you liked it, it's in colour '100 Give me a cuddle':


3. Show us your favourite Summer dress?



My favourite summer dress is from 2 years ago. I bought it online from Dorothy Perkins. This dress is perfect for hot/warm summer days. It doesn't make you feel sweaty and it's just a nice dress to be in when it's too warm.






4. What is your favourite Summer accessory?



My favourite accessory is my bag from Accessorize that I purchased erm....probably 4 years ago now and it's still going strong! I just love the details on there and it makes me happy from just looking at it:








5. What Summer trends are you most excited about this year?


Definitely floral prints! They are so feminine and bright, it's perfect for spring/summer time. I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull these off but I might:)

(Source New Look)





6. What is your favourite summer candle?

I don't burn any candles in summer time. Simples :) Late spring and the whole of summer are the only times when I don't burn any candles. 


7. What is your favourite body spray/ perfume.



My favourite one was actually a present. It's sweet but not too overpowering and has a floral kind of smell to it. I think it's perfect for summer. It's by Narciso Rodriguez ' Essence'.








8. What is the weather like where you live in the Summer?



I live in England. That is my answer :) But we do get sunshine and quite warm weather from time to time, so it's not too bad.





9. What is your favourite thing about Summer?



My favourite thing about summer is that my skin gets soo much better! For some reason when I get more contact with the sun, I have a lot less break outs and I always look better with a bit of tan on, I mean who doesn't?





10. What are your plans for Summer vacation?



I'm not going anywhere abroad this summer but definitely going to carry on exploring the UK a bit more :) My plans are to visit Cornwall and Wales!



The End! I hope you enjoyed at least some of it:)



I would like to tag Antonella from here to do the Summer tag post and of course anyone else who wants to join in :)



Happy Summer everyone!

Jane xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig