Sunday, 11 January 2015

The Bucket List of mine - 2015


Source: Google 
As soon as I turned 25 I felt as if time started kicking me in the butt reminding me that there is still so much to do and see!

I think being 5 years away from hitting 30 I am now starting to look at life in a different light aka life crisis is hitting me hard some might think. But no, it doesn't affect my life in a negative way, in fact it causes quite the opposite affect. I read a quote somewhere: I am 25, I know how, I know what I want and  I am not afraid. All in all it's kind of how I feel at the moment. So here I am sitting all caught up in my thoughts and suddenly a light bulb appears on top of my head.

Basically, I decided to do my bucket list in a more fun and creative way. Let me explain... instead of writing up a list of things that I want do in my very secret notebook, I am going to do complete opposite and share it with everyone :)
I hope I will start crossing things off my list in the year of 2015 and take you, yes you along with me on my journey. There is only one rule; As soon as I can tick a thing off my list, I have to write a blog post about it. Quite simple, huh?

I hope you enjoy it and if you like the idea than join in the fun and tag me/comment under this post letting me know!!!

Let's crack on with my list and here is what I hope I can somehow cross off in  2015:

1. To visit a new place.
2. To laugh till I cry.
4. To feel the peace and world within.
5. To be carefree.
6. To laugh things off that are not important.
7. To give without expectation
8. To surprise a loved one like never before.
9. To experience a different way of living

I have no idea whether I will be able to cross all of it off but one thing I know for sure is that I will not push myself into anything. the point of this is to happen as it comes along.

A post will soon be uploaded as I can now say that one thing is now off my list :) Guess what it is?

Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diana :) Aww thank you so much :) Your comment made my day!! :D Your blog is soo much better though ahaha! Let's stay in touch :) xx

    ReplyDelete