Monday 21 July 2014

Guess what? It's Liebster Award

Hi there my lovely people!

I was just browsing through my feed on bloglovin' and guess what I saw?! I've been nominated to take part in Liebster tag/award :D Now that's a first one for me and I'm not really sure where this award comes from but I will take part in this nonetheless because I'm adventurous like that :p
I've been nominated by the wonderful Karun Advani , go and check out his blog if you're interested in all things positive:)


Anyway, the rules of this Award are as follows:
1. You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
2. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
3. After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers (with under 200 followers) and give them 11 questions of your choice.
4. You can not nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.

Here are the questions that I got:
  • Favourite dish?
Nothing beats a good cooked white rice with fried vegetables.
  • What kind of music do you like?
I like all kind of music except hard rock! 
  • What funny/quirky talents do you have?
I'm just boring like that and I'm going to say that I don't have any :( 
  • Do you love and subscribe to any Youtubers?
OF COURSE I LOVE YOUTUBE. Sorry I had to write it in capital letters as it emphasises my love for it :) I have three of my favourites which are : Zoella, SprinkleofGlitter and Niomi Smart
  • What was you New Year resolution and has it been a success so far?
It was something very special and personal and therefore I'm not going to share it on the internet. Sorry folks... But as soon as it becomes a success I will most definitely share it on my blog so keep your eyes peeled for that :D 
  • Favourite all time quote?
I have two actually. First one: "Good things come to those who wait." Second one: "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!"
  • Do you have any weird family traditions?
My husband has introduced a new one in my life:) From the time when we got married we no longer plan our holidays, big events etc. I know sounds strange, right?! But for some reason when we plan it, it never works out so it's better for us to skip this step and just go with the flow and see where it takes us and it always works for us :) 
  • What is special about the place you come from?
I come from Kyiv, Ukraine. If you've been watching the news you will probably know that at this moment in time Ukraine is going through some very rough times :( I am very saddened and I really hope that things will get better as I feel as a country it can be a real great one! I am going to leave it at that as I don't feel it's appropriate to talk about it on here. To answer the question though, for me the special thing about my home town is definitely the people and their hospitality!

  • How long have you been blogging?
For about a month.

  • Could you describe your blogging experience in one word?
EXCITING!
  • What are your plans for the near future?
I can't wait to start working. As a recent graduate I guess it's a common problem, having done a few interviews, I am still waiting for their replies but fingers crossed. However, I have more time to myself now and that's essentially why I decided to start blogging :)

That's the last question and I really hope that people that I nominate will participate as I had fun doing this post, so hopefully you will too :) 

Please leave comments down below with your responses as I would love to check out your answers to my questions. 
The people that I nominate to do the Liebster Award are*drums*:
*Drum beats over*....Well, guys it turns out the rest of my bloggers-followers have over 200 followers so can't tag them :( I tried finding bloggers that are under 200 but it's too difficult. 
I am still going to post this and I am tagging my lovely nominees above. 
Come on and join in the fun :)

Here are my 11 questions:
1. What is your favourite time of the year and why?
2. What made you do blogging?
3. Who inspires you ( in any way, e.g. to be a better person, style inspirations, do things that you never thought of)?
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
5. Where was your most memorable holiday?
6. Do you have any siblings?
7. Are you a cook it yourself or a take away person?
8. If you could be an animal, who would you be?
9. How many languages do you speak?
10. Any plans for this summer vacation?
11. Did you skydive? If not, would you?

I really hope you will find the time to answer my questions above :)

Thank you Karun for nominating me and have a great Monday everyone:)
Jane xxx










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig