Monday 8 September 2014

3 years ago...



3 years ago I officially became one of the most happiest woman on planet earth. I was only 21 years of age and please let's not jump into conclusions that it was an arranged marriage. The reason I say this is because a few of my so called 'friends' have turned their backs on me after they found out that I got married. I suppose the difference between Ukrainian and English population in terms of marriages and having babies is that here in the UK people tend to leave it until they're in their 30's and there is nothing wrong with that whereas in Ukraine getting married at the age of 18- 25 is quite normal. Although saying this, I really don't want to give the wrong idea. All I want to say is that people in Ukraine tend to find the right one more quickly than in the UK :) Of course it's not a serious point that I am trying to make but I hope it made you smile or raise your eyebrow:) Either way, please don't take this point too seriously.

 It's true what they say, there is no age for true love and it can happen with anyone at no given time.  However, this post is not going to be where I talk about how happy I am and how everything fell into place and how blessed I feel but I'll be honest and say that I am not happy all day every day but I have to say it's mostly out of the simple everyday things that with time became a routine and sometimes I get tired of it. It's life and things are not always the way you want them to be and that's OK. Sharing your life with someone who became your family because of one reason and one reason only - love, well this might be one of the most amazing things on this planet. So fall in love, break hearts, let your heart be broken because that's the reality, it's unfortunately inevitable. When the day comes, you will then understand why you had to go through the rough road of dating frogs and assholes. Excuse my language :D


He stole my heart, he stole me:)
See you soon my friends :) I wish you all the love and happiness that you deserve :)

Jane xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig