Sunday 1 January 2017

Christmas Walk.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


I hope you had a lovely day and looking forward to whatever it is you planned for the New Years eve.
Personally I absolutely love NYE and enjoy it a lot MORE than Christmas purely because where I come from we celebrate Christmas after the NYE celebrations in other words where my home is we all have NYE parties and NYE shopping to do whereas here everyone does Christmas this and that. 

10 years on and I still don't really recognise 25th December as being 'my' Christmas if you see what I mean but I still enjoy the day with my family nonetheless. 

This year we decided to go for a walk in our local park. Skyped our friend in Prague (oh how do I love 4G) and our parents who are in Ukraine for holidays. 






After our walk we had some lunch and went home for a nap, which was so lovely and cozy! I love spending my time at home with my loved ones just like everybody else does I'm sure.

We were then very lucky and got invited for a dinner party by my husbands work colleague and it was so much fun! 

Let me know in comments how you spent your day and what have you been up to for NYE? 

Jane x 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig